Friday, September 18, 2009

Yard Sale

I must just tell you that right now my house looks like a junkyard....but hopefully, all of this stuff will get us one step closer to bringing our baby girl home. God is providing for us in ways I never could have imagined. I am sure hard times will come but right now we are in such a state of peace about this adoption. I am writing this down and telling the blog world because I know there will be a day that I need to be reminded of this. Since beginning this adoption we have traveled through many states of emotions. But, today we are excited and trying to do all that we can to bring her home.

Email me at annapolsgrove@gmail.com for more details on the sale. I will keep you posted on how it goes.



Yard Sale will be September 26, 2009 at 6 am!!!

No comments: