Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Best Day Ever

Two sweet women were traveling to Ethiopia to go to court for their children.  I emailed them both and asked them to take pictures of our sweet baby girl.  I even sent a package for one of them to take to her.  They both emailed us LOTS of pictures of her and even VIDEO.  She had the hiccups in the video and oh. my. word.  it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I watched.  This is real.  She is real.  God is more real than ever.
How crazy is that??? A picture of us is with her now!!!!
Thanks Renae and Brenda!!!!

4 comments:

The Mims Family said...

I have tears of joy for you both! SO precious and exciting!!

The Mathews Family said...

I know, right?! I don't know how we would make it without pictures and video!!!!!

Alison said...

Oh how wonderful!!! I bet you have watched that video a million times!! I know I would have! So precious!! :)

Robbin Hopkins said...

so sweet! I remember that so well. That looks like Lulu's bed!