Friday, November 21, 2008

This is ridiculous..we need a name.


Well, as you can tell from the photo, this no-name mutt is fitting in quite well at the Polsgrove home. We have tossed around many names, anywhere from Voodoo to Molly, but nothing seems to stick. Russ was out of town last weekend so I had to tend to her during the cold weather. I found myself in the backyard, with a flashlight, in my monkey pajamas, freezing my tail off trying to put woodchips in her bed. (How is that for the longest sentence ever??) Who have I become?

I also found myself needing to call her but..she doesn't have a name. I know my neighbors are getting tired of hearing someone yell out "Hey, Dog" numerous times a day (as I try to pry her from the fence where she is flirting with the male dog on the other side of the fence). Tomorrow is the day. We will choose a name before the sun goes down. Let us know if you have suggestions.

No comments: