Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bethel Home

I want to share with you a place that has captured my heart. While in China in October I had the privilege of getting to visit Bethel Home. Bethel is the only home for blind orphans in all of China. They provide for them in amazing ways and truly care for them. Bethel cares for almost 50 children but...there are millions more that need a caring home. I was able to meet the director and see his heart. He and his wife have an amazing story of obedience and hearing God's call for their lives. Russ and I are praying for ways to financially help Bethel...they are in need and I feel like God is calling me to share their story and find others that want to help. Please take 10 minutes to watch this incredible video. I will post more once Russ and I figure out how God wants to use us to help Bethel. If you want more info...please contact us!!! (or go here and see the different ways you can help).

anna

No comments: