Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fears and failures

Tonight I heard the words to this song and they spoke to me.

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

I am so glad that we have a God that knows us and accepts us just the way we are
(fears, failures and all).

This a a truth that I have heard all of my life BUT just really hit me this week. God knows me---completely. How comforting!! In a world where I sometimes feel like no one understands me...He does. This is so easy to forget when things are not going the way I think they should.

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Sometimes I think I know my heart better than He does. So glad this is not true....

AP

No comments: