Sunday, May 25, 2008

Potter and the Clay

Seems like I have seen lots of heartache lately to where I just seem to ask why. While none of this heartache has happened to me personally, I think about how I would react to the news that one of my children had passed away. Now, I don't even have children yet but...this would be "the thing." "The thing" that I just don't know how I could move on from. Luckily, I forget how BIG God is. I forget, in my disbelief, that He is a good God.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

"Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message" So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him...Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand...

Jeremiah 18:2-6



I have been reading this blog for a while now and I highly recommend that you read it! Let me warn you though--it will completely change your life. It is the story of Audrey and her short time here on this earth. Please visit her site and prepare to be changed--just as I have been.

Click here for the website.

Click here to see the video their church did. It is 22 minutes but worth it. Scroll down to the post Rocked to my Core and the video will pop up.


....Anna P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping us get this video out. We feel like it can be life changing!