Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We are Leaving!

Hey Everyone!

It's Russ, and normally I don't get to post very much on here, but I am honored to tell everyone that we have set the dates for Ghana, and we will be leaving April 7th, and returning on the 19th. Although that makes us a little nervous, we are more than excited. Now we are officially on our way.

It seemed much easier when we were just telling people "we're going to Ghana", but now that tickets are being bought it's a little more concrete, a little scarier.

All the talk has been centered around strengthening our partnership with the communities in Northern Ghana, and that has been so exciting. The only thing that kinda bums me out is that it's going to be sweltering hot and I have to wear pants every day because of "cultural courtesy". No shorts for Russ, but alas, I will make due.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this blog until I read Margaret's email. I'm so excited for yall! Wow-that will be here soo soon! Love you both so much.

Love, Sarah