Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ALMOST!!!  We are so excited to be done with our paperwork!!!  We started the process around August 18th so it has taken around 5 months to get the paperwork complete.  God is completely in control of this entire situation...but sometimes I want to control it all.  I daily have to offer Lucy and the adoption process to Him, trusting He can do more than I ever could.  This can sometimes be very hard. 

CIS recieved all of our documents (CORRECTED)  last Wednesday, January 6th.  We assumed it would take around 60-90 days to get the results..that was the timeframe we were told.  We received the results in our mailbox on THURSDAY, JANUARY 7th!!!! Praise GOD.  They traveled from Memphis through the ice and snow to be on our doorstep on Thursday.  I am just in awe.

Hopefully we will be on the wait list within the next week!! I will defintely let you know!!  I told myself I would not start on her room until we were on the waitlist...well, that time is almost here!!  It is becoming so much more real to us...even though she has been on our hearts for several years!! 

This entire situation has been covered in prayer and God has provided what we need right at the exact time.  And for that....I praise Him.  May He receive all the glory for Lucy's story!

2 comments:

Piedmont College Nursing Students said...

Ok. This is the 3rd time I've teared up today. I'm just so happy! Love all 3 of you!!!

Nikki said...

Stumbled across your blog through some of our other Orchard friends. Our 13-yr old Noah, used to be part of the Youth on Wednesday night with Russ. We are so happy for y'all! I can't wait until Lucy is over in the Sprout Patch playing with AnnaLauren. You are in our prayers!