Monday, August 11, 2008

Russ Turns 30- Day 1

Russ turned 30 on Saturday so to make the transition into an older, more refined man easier, I created his birthday week. Starting the week before his birthday, I decided to do something special for him each day leading up to "THE BIG DAY." Day 1 was a surprise. I was so proud of myself for keeping it...I tend to not be able to lie very well (as some of you know).

Russ' favorite place on earth is Camp Lake Stephens. Most of the people in his life he has met through this place. SO, I had a few of his friends to meet us at camp last Friday night. We camped out in the new treehouses, grilled out, made smores by the fire, and did the zipline until we couldn't move. He was very surprised and it was so much fun for me to see him get so excited about seeing his friends in their special place.

anna p.





No comments: