Friday, June 29, 2012

30/30/30 Day 29

What a wild month!!  We officially hit $30,000 on Wednesday, June 27th!  We were at $29,000 and I received a text from one of my best friends saying that she had just given $1,000 so we had gotten to $30,000.  What a precious moment.  The kids and I had gone to Camp Lake Stephens with Russ to help him get ready for a retreat.  Camp Lake Stephens means so much to Russ and I - we both worked there, and were even engaged and married there.  We were riding around on the mule when I got word.  Love that God ordained us to be somewhere so special when I got the news.  Even more special that my good friend was the one that enabled us to get to $30,000.  She tried to give several times throughout the month but it wouldn't work for some reason. When she saw $29,000, she knew God had ordained that moment.

Last night, we were able to travel to Corinth where Tate Baptist Church youth girls had an auction donating all money to Bring Love In.  It was amazing.  Over 50 people gathered, bidding on donating items.  They had such generous hearts. Last I heard they made around $3,400!!!  Unbelievable.

I cannot wait to see how much God provides above and beyond $30,000.  Will you please help spread the word today and tomorrow for the last 2 days of giving?


Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfUWWp89fk



Thank you so much for ALL the prayers, sharing, and giving!

Anna

Ephesians 3:20
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"

No comments: