Friday, June 1, 2012

30/30/30






Today is June 1st.  Today is an important day.  God has asked me to write a new story and I couldn't be more excited/nervous.  For this to happen though, I am going to need the help of all of you :) Please take a minute to watch this video.  I would love for you to share the video on your blog, email, FB, Twitter, etc.  I cannot wait to see how He provides!


Also, I would really appreciate if you would make the above picture your profile picture on FB as well as sharing it through email, Twitter, etc.  Basically, I need you to tell every person you can find about this! 30 days is a short time to raise $30,000 but I know we can do it! I will be doing updates and talking a little more about this story throughout the next 30 days.  Thank you so much for the support!  Let's do this together!

Anna

No comments: